By Attahiru Alfa
This book introduces the theoretical basics for modeling queues in discrete-time, and the elemental techniques for constructing queuing types in discrete-time. there's a specialize in purposes in sleek telecommunication systems.
It presents how such a lot queueing types in discrete-time should be manage as discrete-time Markov chains. innovations corresponding to matrix-analytic equipment (MAM) that may used to research the ensuing Markov chains are incorporated. This e-book covers unmarried node structures, tandem approach and queueing networks. It indicates how queues with time-varying parameters may be analyzed, and illustrates numerical matters linked to computations for the discrete-time queueing platforms. optimum keep an eye on of queues can also be covered.
Applied Discrete-Time Queues ambitions researchers, advanced-level scholars and analysts within the box of telecommunication networks. it's compatible as a reference publication and will even be used as a secondary textual content publication in laptop engineering and laptop science. Examples and workouts are included.
Read or Download Applied Discrete-Time Queues PDF
Best internet & networking books
This booklet surveys the phenomenal paintings of physical-layer (PHY) safeguard, together with the hot achievements of confidentiality and authentication for instant communique structures by means of channel identity. a realistic method of development unconditional confidentiality for instant verbal exchange safeguard through suggestions and mistake correcting code is brought and a framework of PHY safeguard in line with house time block code (STBC) MIMO approach is validated.
This booklet constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the overseas convention on destiny community platforms and safeguard, FNSS 2015, held in Paris, France, in June 2015. The thirteen complete papers offered have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from 34 submissions. The papers specialise in the expertise, communications, structures and defense facets of relevance to the community of the longer term.
The two-volume set LNCS 10350 and 10351 constitutes the completely refereed lawsuits of the thirtieth overseas convention on commercial, Engineering and different purposes of utilized clever platforms, IEA/AIE 2017, held in Arras, France, in June 2017. The 70 revised complete papers awarded including forty five brief papers and three invited talks have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from a hundred and eighty submissions.
This publication constitutes the refereed court cases of the 14th foreign convention on belief, privateness and safeguard in electronic enterprise, TrustBus 2017, held in Lyon, France, in August 2017 along with DEXA 2017. The 15 revised complete papers provided have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from forty submissions.
- QoS Management of Web Services (Advanced Topics in Science and Technology in China)
- Sichere Systeme: Konzepte, Architekturen und Frameworks (Xpert.press) (German Edition)
- Cryptology and Network Security: 14th International Conference, CANS 2015, Marrakesh, Morocco, December 10-12, 2015, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Der IT Security Manager: Expertenwissen für jeden IT Security Manager - Von namhaften Autoren praxisnah vermittelt (Edition
) (German Edition)
- Cloud Computing: Methods and Practical Approaches (Computer Communications and Networks)
- Cloud Computing and Services Science: 5th International Conference, CLOSER 2015, Lisbon, Portugal, May 20-22, 2015, Revised Selected Papers (Communications in Computer and Information Science)
Additional resources for Applied Discrete-Time Queues