By Rachid El-Azouzi,Daniel Sadoc Menasche,Essaïd Sabir,Francesco De Pellegrini,Mustapha Benjillali
This quantity deals the court cases of the 2d UNet convention, held in Casablanca May 30 - June 1, 2016. It presents new developments and findings in scorching subject matters concerning ubiquitous computing/networking, coated in 3 tracks and 3 unique sessions:
Main music 1: Context-Awareness and Autonomy Paradigms tune
major tune 2: cellular facet Networking and Virtualization Track
major song three: Enablers, demanding situations and Applications
precise consultation 1: clever towns and concrete Informatics for Sustainable Development
detailed consultation 2: Unmanned Aerial cars From conception to Applications
particular consultation three: From information to wisdom: large facts purposes and solutions
Read Online or Download Advances in Ubiquitous Networking 2: Proceedings of the UNet’16 (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering) PDF
Best internet & networking books
This ebook surveys the exceptional paintings of physical-layer (PHY) defense, together with the new achievements of confidentiality and authentication for instant verbal exchange platforms via channel identity. a realistic method of construction unconditional confidentiality for instant verbal exchange safeguard via suggestions and blunder correcting code is brought and a framework of PHY defense in response to house time block code (STBC) MIMO method is established.
This booklet constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the overseas convention on destiny community structures and defense, FNSS 2015, held in Paris, France, in June 2015. The thirteen complete papers provided have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 34 submissions. The papers specialise in the know-how, communications, platforms and safeguard features of relevance to the community of the long run.
The two-volume set LNCS 10350 and 10351 constitutes the completely refereed lawsuits of the thirtieth foreign convention on commercial, Engineering and different purposes of utilized clever structures, IEA/AIE 2017, held in Arras, France, in June 2017. The 70 revised complete papers provided including forty five brief papers and three invited talks have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from a hundred and eighty submissions.
This booklet constitutes the refereed court cases of the 14th overseas convention on belief, privateness and protection in electronic company, TrustBus 2017, held in Lyon, France, in August 2017 along with DEXA 2017. The 15 revised complete papers offered have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from forty submissions.
- Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems: Second International Conference, INISCOM 2016, Leicester, UK, October 31 – November 1, 2016, Proceedings (Lecture ... and Telecommunications Engineering)
- Mobile Computing: Implementing Pervasive Information and Communications Technologies (Operations Research/Computer Science Interfaces Series)
- Distributed Computing in Big Data Analytics: Concepts, Technologies and Applications (Scalable Computing and Communications)
- Enterprise Security: Second International Workshop, ES 2015, Vancouver, BC, Canada, November 30 – December 3, 2015, Revised Selected Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Sustainable Wireless Networks (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science)
Additional resources for Advances in Ubiquitous Networking 2: Proceedings of the UNet’16 (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering)